FOR ALL CLUBS: Send 2 books per club for children ages 1-5
These books will be presented to A Child's Haven in Greenville. A Child's Haven is a 501(c)(3) organization that treats children with developmental delays as a result of limited resources, abuse or neglect, and provides support and education for both the child and their families.
FOR All ATTENDEES OF THE CONFERENCE: Bring 2 books per attendee for children ages 5-8
These books will be placed into backpacks and distributed to children at local Boys and Girls Clubs in the Greenville area.
- He will share with us the challenges of growing up with Polio and how he overcame it.
- Stayed tuned for a surprise announcement; you will not want to miss this dinner!
- Gold, Silver and Bronze Club Awards will be presented by Areas
- No charge for 2018-2019 Presidents and Assistant Governors
- We need your club to enter a horse in the "Run for the Roses"
- Ensure your members and their guests are aware of the dress for the event
"I wanted to share with you the fun that we had at the Canton Rotary Club meeting yesterday with the "Run for the Roses" contest at District Conference. At Club On-to-Conference Chair Greg Elder's suggestion, each of 6 tables spent about 10 minutes brainstorming about the name of our horse, the name of our jockey, the type of horse, the story behind the horse, etc. Then, a spokesperson for each table reported their table's results! It was interesting and fun to hear what each table came up with. The results were collected and will be used to going forward with our Derby entry."